We have more than 100 job offers for you!
Start your career Now
- Software QA Engineer InternshipQA EngineerRaananaRequirements:
NO. JB-4063apply now
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor of science or master of science degree program with up to 1.5 year(s) of studies remaining before graduation.
- Knowledge of the Linux or UNIX operation systems.
- Coding abilities using Python, Java, or shell.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC), agile, and waterfall development.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge and understanding of networking layers 3-5.
- Java/C++ Backend Software DeveloperGraduateTel Aviv
NO. JB-4060apply now
- Languages: JAVA – must, advantage: C++, C#.
- Experience with SQL DB.
- Information Security and Networking experience – big advantage.
- Excellent in problem solving and debugging.
- High technical and analytical capabilities.
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Quick and creative solution finding abilities.
- QA EngineerGraduateTEL AVIVRequirements:
NO. JB-3993apply now
- Proven experience as a Manual QA Engineer.
- Experience in examining UNIX/LINUX environments.
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MSSQL).
- Experience in examining server side environments.
- Capable of working in an agile environment.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a demanding and a high pace environment.
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Team player, quick learner and independent.
- Developer Support EngineerGraduateNetanyaRequirements:
NO. JB-4041apply now
- BSc or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Understanding of Java or other compiled language - Mandatory.
- Experience in customer facing roles - Advantage.
- Experience in Linux.
- Able to manage complex, escalated cases, involving multiple architectures across multiple platforms.
- Strong technical software-related debugging skills.
- Knowledge/experience with databases, LDAP, NGINX, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in DevOps industry - Advantage.
- Junior Backend EngineerGraduateTEL AVIVRequirements:
NO. JB-4061apply now
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience.
- From new graduate to up to two years of work related industry experience.
- Great attitude towards work and people.
- Intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive.
- NOC- Student EngineerNOC studentRaananaRequirements:• Strong technical and analytical skills.• Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix OS.• Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, and network principles (Routing, DNS).• Experience in troubleshooting technical issues in the networking domain.• Proficient in English (both verbal and written skills).• Ability to work well and excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment.• Customer-facing experience supporting enterprise customers.• Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate efficiently.• Ability to work a minimum of 3 shifts a week.NO. JB-4059apply now
- Firmware EngineerGraduateHerzliyaRequirements :
NO. JB-4029apply now
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or relevant field from a leading university.
- Previous experience in Python – Advantage.
- Previous experience in developing in C and C++ for embedded system - Advantage.
- Good understanding of systems as a whole and knowledge of adjacent fields such as hardware, physics etc.
- Junior Software EngineerGraduateHerzliyaQualifications:
NO. JB-4028apply now
- B.Sc in computer science or similar degree from known university.
- Experience with C++ or Java programming – an advantage.
- Passion to tackle varied and complex technical challenges.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Curiosity and resourcefulness.
- Technical Service Engineer - Tier 1Support EngineerHerzliyaRequirements:• Education: BA – Science or Practical Engineer (הנדסאי - חשמל/אלקטרוניקה/מכונות/מכשור ובקרה)• Experience with professional customer service in technical helpline or remote support (מוקד שירות לקוחות)NO. JB-3733apply now
No jobs found
let's stay in touch
Our job is to help you find a position in which you will thrive and succeed. Take the first step towards making a difference in your life.