We have more than 100 job offers for you!
Start your career Now
- Hardware Backend EngineerBackend programmerPetach-TikvaQualifications:
NO. JB-4008apply now
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronics Engineers or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in synthesis Flow: Design Compiler or Genus.
- Experience with Timing constraints and Static Timing Analyzer: Prime Time or Tempus.
- Design automation skill and proficiency in scripting languages.
- Advantage: Formality/LEC, Back End Flows, Strong Hardware engineering skills.
- NOC Service AnalystjerusalemAll you need is:Graduate of MCSA or other relevant course.Experience with BI systems – a major advantage.High level of English.Ability to work weekends and nights.Ability to provide 3 shifts per week, including at least one shift during Sunday-Thursday daytime.NO. JB-4004apply now
- Junior Software EngineeryokenamRequirementsRequired Experience and Skills:• BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading university- must!• Strong academic record (GPA 80+)- must!• 0-2 years of experience in C++ language.• Strong programming skills – coding, debugging.• Team player• Self-learning abilitiesNice to have:• Knowledge of one or more of STL, Modern C++ (11/14), Boost• Hands-on experience in C#
מיומנויותNO. JB-4009apply now
- Automation EngineerGraduateTEL AVIVRequirements:Software Development degree – BSC or Practical Engineer.Practical experience in Java programming and debugging. Hands-on experience is a must, commercial experience is an advantage.Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL etc.).Team player, Quick learner, Independent with great communication skills (Written and Verbal).Highly motivated, Self-driven, works independently.Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills.Ability to work in a demanding and high pace environment.NO. JB-3992apply now
- QA EngineerGraduateTEL AVIVRequirements:
NO. JB-3993apply now
- Proven experience as a Manual QA Engineer.
- Experience in examining UNIX/LINUX environments.
- Practical experience in database applications (Oracle, MSSQL).
- Experience in examining server side environments.
- Capable of working in an agile environment.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a demanding and a high pace environment.
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Team player, quick learner and independent.
- Software Developer InternshipUI/UXRaanana
NO. JB-3884apply now
- Student for B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software engineering with 80+ average from a known institution
- Knowledge in Web technologies development – an advantage
- Knowledge in Java development - an advantage
- Knowledge in UI frameworks - an advantage
- Results driven with excellent execution and communication skills
- Eager to learn new technologies in a short time
- Fluent English
- Chip Design Verification EngineerGraduateKiryat GatRequirements:
- B.SC./M.SC. or equivalent experience in Electrical Engineering/Communication Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- High Level of English.
NO. JB-3975apply now
- Background in Specman.
- Knowledge in Verilog.
- Software Engineering InternGraduateRaananaQualifications: Minimum Requirements: •Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field •C programming skills •Familiarity with assembly language programming •Knowledge of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle Preferred Qualifications: •Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills •Strong written and verbal communication skills •Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions •Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery •Ability to build strong, influential relationships •Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment •Ability to take the initiative and drive for resultsNO. JB-3614apply now
- C, C++ software DeveloperGraduateTel Aviv
NO. JB-3968apply now
- BSc in computer science or equivalent - Graduated.
- Familiar with C/C++ and Python programming languages.
- Self-driven, Autonomous learner & Motivated.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Strong coding and troubleshooting skills.
- compiler EngineerGraduateTEL AVIVRequirements:-B.Sc Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Computer Engineering or equivalent certifications from a known Universities -Experience in C \ C ++ -Experience in compilersNO. JB-3879apply now
No jobs found
let's stay in touch
Our job is to help you find a position in which you will thrive and succeed. Take the first step towards making a difference in your life.