Start your career Now
- Software Engineering Student JB-2281JAVATel Avivcome join the R&D department at the heart of Tel-Aviv as a student software developer. solving problems, dealing with problems by coming up with creative solutions. Part of an experienced, energetic and innovating scrum team. Requirements •At least 3 semesters left until graduation •GPA of at least 80 •Knowledge in Java / Nodejs •Available for 2.5 days a week Student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering in a leading institution.NO. jb-2281apply now
- AWS Full Stack Developer JB-2241.NETRanana
A cyber company looking for AWS Full Stack developer , major enhancements are to be developed in the product.By joining this team you will develop exciting features and work with a great team.Requirements
NO. JB-2241apply now
- Over 2 years cloud development experience - must
- AWS full stack developer - must
- Networking infrastructure (TCP / FTP / routing / subnets / gateways / DNS / DMZ / tools – nslookup, netstat, traceroute, putty, ping etc.) - must
- NoSQL i.e. Redis / Mongo DB etc. - must
- .NET/C#. - must
- SQL (MSSQL / Oracle) - must
- Linux OS - must
- Git - must
- VMware experience - must
- Service-oriented application development - must
- SOAP, REST knowhow - must
- VMware admin level - advantage.
- PowerCLI - advantage.
- Terraform - advantage.
- Chef / Ansible -- advantage.
- Jenkins - advantage - advantage.
- ELK -- advantage.
- Agile practices -- advantage.
- Linux sys admin -- advantage.
- Jr. Devops Engineer JB-2280DevOps EngineerTel-AvivAs a DevOps, you will able to build and maintain the CI/CD pipeline flow, improve and increase velocity to production and maintain our cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
- Building, updating and implementing CI/CD pipeline and DevOps processes, methodologies and tools. •Responsibility for Integration and Test Environments •Working closely with RnD teams in order to deliver code packages
NO. JB-2280apply now
- You are a troubleshooter at heart and enjoy diving in the deep end, figuring things out, and solving problems
- Strong knowledge on Linux based environment
- Understanding of networking, security, load balancers, TCP/IP.
- Scripting languages skills and experience - Python/Ruby/Bash/Groovy.
- Experience with Cloud technology (Amazon, Azure) – Big advantage
- Experience with docker – advantage
- Experience with Ansible – advantage
- Technical Support Engineer JB-2192IT managementTel AvivWork with Enterprise customers to resolve complex technical issues and maintain high customer satisfaction, Provide technical support with SLA while ensuring that customer satisfaction goal is achievedTake ownership of technical issues and work with our Tier 2 team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.Requirements
NO. JB-2192apply now
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in a SaaS or web company
- Application support hands-on experience (not IT / not helpdesk support)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Troubleshooting skills with strong hands-on experience
- Ability to work in shifts - must
- Automation & Software Validation Engineer JB-2250AdministrationHerzeliyaFor a fast growing Automation and software validation team using the latest methodology for Verification and Validation.
- Thoroughly understand software product functionality and engineering
- Work closely with development from product kick off through design and implementation until delivery
- Define validation steps and process per product specification
- Define quality criteria’s and metric per product specification
- Implement and maintain validation software.
- Analyze and debug issues
NO. 2250apply now
- Graduate in Computer science or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience as a software engineer or automation engineer
- Good understanding of software engineering and design
- Good programming knowledge
- At least 1 year experience in Python
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Familiarity with CI systems – advantage
- Familiarity with build server – advantage
- Familiarity with LINUX - advantage
- Senior Backend Developer JB- 2294Backend programmerTel AvivHandle massive scale, process billions of data points every minute. Build a scalable world class API that is used by the largest companies in the world. Set up new integrations with external data providers from around the world which often requires detective work, reverse engineering and out of the box thinking. Build data ingestion architecture for post-processing services that will run a pipeline of algorithms that will output scalable and easy to consume weather data to all of our products and APIs. Requirements
NO. 2294apply now
- - At least 5 years of relevant experience
- - Knowledge of HTTP protocol, RESTful APIs, SaaS models
- - Knowledge of database and NoSQL datastore architectures (MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL or similar)
- - Knowledge of distributed architectures
- - Knowledge in Python, Node.js, Go Cloud infrastructure
No jobs found
let's stay in touch
Our job is to help you find a position in which you will thrive and succeed. Take the first step towards making a difference in your life.