Start your career Now
- QA EngineerGraduateHerzliyarequirements:-Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.-Typically 0-2 years experience.Knowledge and Skills:-Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.-Good analytical and problem solving skills.-Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.NO. JB-3804apply now
- Validation EngineerGraduateModi'inWhat will you be doing:• Take full responsibility for our tests and experiment systems• Plan and execute HW & SW integration & qualification tests• Understand and study the System operation edges and system design edges.• Plan and design manual and script automation tests of Critical Power Products.Requirements:• BSc. In Electronic Engineering (leading universities- advantage)• Experience in multi-disciplinary system integration – advantage• Experiencing in automation - advantage• Familiar with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.• Experience of using bug tracking tools (E.g. JIRA) – advantage• Familiar with power electronics - advantage• Knowledge of programming languages (C, C#, Python) - advantage• English- high level.• High documentation capabilityNO. JB-3764apply now
- C/Python/C++ Software DeveloperGraduateHerzliya, IsraelRequirements:* BSc./B.A. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/equivalent degree graduate* Experience in coding with C/Python/C++ over Linux* Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently* Highly motivated, confident, a quick learner and team player* Strive to learn new things and gain experienceNO. JB-3756apply now
- Junior Java DeveloperGraduateHerzliya, IsraelRequirements:* BSc./B.A. in Computer Science.* Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work independently, highly motivated with strong self-learning abilities.* Team player with good personal skills.* Knowledge of code fundamentals, multithreading, performance, and memory issues analyzing.* Basic understanding of Client/Server web architecture and web terms such as HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, etc.* High level of English.Advantage:* Passion for infrastructure issues.* Knowledge and experience with Linux.* Knowledge and experience with ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL DBs.* Knowledge and experience with cluster programming and clustered DBs.* Knowledge and experience with Python.NO. JB-3755apply now
- Junior Database DeveloperGraduateNess Ziona, IsraelRequirements:* BSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Mathematics/Information Systems/Industrial Engineering and Management* Passionate about data, programming, and especially the combination of them* Profound knowledge and experience in developing SQL* Ability to work independently and as a team member* Proactive, driven, detail-oriented individual* Strong sense of ownership with the initiative to fix problems and optimize systems that are both inside and outside your area of responsibility* Excellent communication and presentation skillsNO. JB-3735apply now
- QA EngineerGraduateTEL AVIV* Experience in examining UNIX/LINUX environments* Practical experience in database applications (DP SQL, MSSQL)* Experience in examining server side environments* Capable of working in an agile environment* Fluent spoken and written English* Ability to work in a demanding and a high pace environment* Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills* Team player, quick learner and independentNO. JB-3431apply now
- Test Automation DeveloperQA AutomationHerzliyaRequirements:
NO. JB-3693apply now
- B.Sc in computer Science/Electrical Engineering from a known academic institute Or other B.Sc degree and relevant computer training.
- Familiarity with Linux software development environment – Advantage.
- Working experience in python.
- Software QA Engineer, VirtualizationPythonYokneam
NO. JB-3672apply now
Recent graduate with a Practical / B.A. / B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Basic knowledge of networking and system administration experience.
Hands-on experience with Linux.
Independent, responsible worker, able to plan and execute.
Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Windows Driver Verification EngineerYokneam
NO. JB-3671apply now
B.Sc. or equivalent experience in Computer Science or SW/Computer Engineering.
Strong debugging and analytical skills.
Excellent communication and technical presentation skills.
Creativity, motivation, team player, fast learning skills and independence.
Have experience programming and/or testing in Python, C++.
0-2 years work experience in a software development or test organization
No jobs found
let's stay in touch
Our job is to help you find a position in which you will thrive and succeed. Take the first step towards making a difference in your life.