We have more than 100 job offers for you!
Start your career Now
- Senior Java Developer JB-2458Tel-Aviv
We’re looking for a highly analytical and experienced Senior back-end developer to drive the business forward by developing web-based frameworks and tools. WHAT’S THE JOB? Be responsible for best practices methodologies - design reviews, code reviews, technical solutions, and improvements. Analyze business requirements and provide solutions: write high-level and detailed design docs, develop code and write automatic unit tests. Actively participate in design review, code review and documentation writing. Develop new applications as well as maintain existing systems. Deliver careful quality performance, efficiently interacting with co-workers, product managers and customers in English. Cope with ambiguous situations and rapidly adapt to new ones. Design, develop and test new features per the requirements provided by our product managers. MUST HAVES 5+ years of experience with Java development Familiar with scalable Java applications and modern opensource frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Quartz Experience with relational and NoSQL databases Experience with JPA, Hibernate implantation Excellent understanding of ORM, Dependency Injection principals, design patterns Knowledge of batch architecture and best practices Good understanding of event-driven and microservices architecture and best practices Familiarity with Linux environment Familiarity with unit testing technologies – Mockito Ability to work independently and in small SCRUM teams ADVANTAGES Experience with Kafka Experience with AKKA, Vert.x Experience with AWS Experience with Angular 7/ web (html , CSS , JS ) Familiarity with unit tests - TDD approachNO. JB-2458apply now
- PHP TEAM LEADER JB-2445Tel-Aviv
- PRODUCT MANAGER - MOBILE SDK JB-2328HerzeliyaEver been shopping online and felt that you were misled to another site? Have you ever felt that your personal information was misused or shared without your consent? our platform gives back control of the customers’ journey by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with e-commerce visitors and ensuring their experience is exactly as they intended. the company trusted by more than 100 leading brands, including Asics, Argos, Samsonite, Office Depot, and Teva to provide a safe and healthy journey for their millions of customers. We hiring Product manager-Mobile SDK to lead and manage the mobile SDK product lifecycle.. About You:
- Own and manage the Mobile SDK product lifecycle and its roadmap- SDK A MUST
- Define and prioritize new feature releases
- Communicate product status internally and externally
- Collaborate with the Business, Marketing and R&D teams internally
NO. JB-2328apply now
- You have at least 4 years' experience creating and launching successful and scalable products.
- You have at least 2 years of direct mobile SDK product development as a product-manager/ software-engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- You are organized, independent, self-starter with a “can-do approach”.
- A team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them.
- A great problem solver using innovative and creative thinking.
- Practical knowledge of digital marketing and advertising technologies- Advantage.
- Frontend Developer JB-2435Frontend developerTel-Aviv
- Backend Developer JB-2436Tel-Aviv
Responsibilities: You develop it all! Including products and features. You’ll be building and developing modules, data pipelines, and services. You own it -- from design to production! Requirements: 3+ years of experience in web development and design BSc. in CS, engineering, or equivalent Deep understanding of Computer Science principles and high level analytical skills Fluent English Ruby Experience in startupNO. JB-2436apply now
- Technical Support Engineer JB-2446Tel-Aviv
- senior node.js JB-2442Backend programmerTel-Aviv
- Enterprise Product Owner JB-2497Tel-Aviv
We provide an end to end solution for organizations protecting their IT network from any type of threat. Our platform include EPP, NGAV, EDR and Hunting capabilities with one sensor and one console, providing our customers a superior. security solution that is easy to maintain. The company is on a high growth path towards an IPO. We are looking for talents to join our product team in TLV. The job requires a deep understanding of the business requirements and their critical translation to engineering work. Candidates must have experience in product management, a deep understanding of cyber security, and some form of business experience or experience working with customers of tech products. Candidates with the following experience will have an advantage succeeding in this role: Security research experience - have you every hacked something? Played with tools like Metasploit or Cobalt Strike? Engineering experience - did you write code outside of school? For your own use or as a professional? Business experience - did you co-found a tech company? A lemonade stand? Have you ever sold tech product? Did you participate in a sale as a technical consultant? Experience in cyber security - did you work for an endpoint security vendor? Other type of security solution? Did you work in a security service provider or a consulting company.NO. JB-2497apply now
- VLSI Backend Team Leader JB-2453VLSI Backend TLHerzeliya
Description: As a Backend Team Leader you will be responsible for: Leading backend team to provide soft macro or hard macro reference to meet aggressive QoR targets of frequency, area and power. Support customers – through all implementation stages – to a successful hard macro implementation Requirements: Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical or Computer engineering from a leading university with GPA 82 and up 8+ years of experience in Backend, at least 3 of them as a Backend TL manager Experience in Leading backend teams from Exploration to signoff at Macro and SoC level Experience in 16nm technology (and below) – mandatory (7nm and below, advantage) Knowledgeable with SoC backend closure practice Experience in working with outsourcing backend teams – advantage Experience in full RTL to GDSII flow , from synthesis to placement, CTS, routing and up to signoff – Equivalence check, STA and IR drop analysis Experience in the following tools – logic synthesis tool (Genus or DC), backend tool (ICC2 or Innovus) and STA tools Knowledge in: Calibre (or any other physical verification tool) –advantageNO. JB-2453apply now
- Senior C++ Software Engineer in Imaging and Computer Vision Department JB-2249C/C++Herzeliya
We offer a challenging position in the Software Infrastructure Group in the Imaging and Computer Vision Department. The Department develops the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks. The position includes development of software infrastructure for the company AI solutions. The software targets various platforms, starting with simulation environment and offline tools on PC, and continuing to embedded implementation on company DSP processors and the application processors. The position requires strong software design and development skills, with emphasis on Object Oriented Design and C++ In this role you will be responsible for: Design and development of software infrastructure for AI solutions developed by company Development of simulation models for complex systems Leading the integration of software infrastructure components with the hardware System performance optimization Requirements: B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or B.A. in Computer Science from a leading university 5+ years of C++ experience Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented software design and programming techniques Understanding of complex software systems and ability to dive fast into existing code Knowledge in modern C++ (C++11 and above) – Advantage Knowledge and experience with embedded SW development and RTOS – AdvantageNO. JB-2249apply now
No jobs found
let's stay in touch
Our job is to help you find a position in which you will thrive and succeed. Take the first step towards making a difference in your life.